I signed up for this gym and didn't go for months because of their small facilities never having enough space for all members to work out.By the time it came to cancel because my membership was for 1 year only, i went through the worst time.

Went in and asked to not be renewed when January 2015 came, the employee stated I would be taken off of the list and not charged in January. On January 1st I see that they are still charging me and giving me a hard time because of their mistake.

It is not February 4th and I have been charged for January and February and when I ask for a refund of my money because I should not have been charged, there's nothing they can do.They have no problem taking my money but as soon as I ask for a refund they have a problem.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Retro Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Retro Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Retro Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Retro Fitness?

Comments