Joined and paid in advance, moving over sixty miles away. I have been trying to cancel for four months. Karen Sheehan doesn't return calls. Totally unprofessional, nasty and hostile.

On one call she claimed she needed to contact corporation But she is an owner. I would think an owner can make a decision, and wants to grow the business. Loser. Service does not exist.

I have called many times, and gone there, she hides.

We going to small claims court, does anyone else want to join?

We will also go to the better business bureau.

We all need to complain repeatedly. Horrible gym as well.

Review about: Retro Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Retro Fitness?

Comments

Monroe, New York, United States #779028

I was scammed by them as well, stay away from this gym they're only here to steel your money not to provide you service. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME AT THIS GYM.

Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more Retro Fitness - Customer Care Review from Pompano Beach, Florida Retro Fitness "3rd time we are here waisting our time because whoever opens on Saturday its always late , like 6 customer came already and they left leaving this comments on the..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more