filters
State:
City:
Product:

Retro Fitness - Dissatisfied Consumer

On Friday, January 18, 2019 I visited Retro Fitness in Clementon NJ. I walked in and stated I was interested in joining. The woman who asked could she help me immediately asked for my driver's license. She never gave me her name, I had to ask for a tour, about pricing. I was not at all happy with the customer service.

Retro Fitness - Gym closed, charged members for two additional months

The Retro Fitness in Cherry Hill gave its members (and staff) a one-day notice that it was closing and that members would have to come in to cancel or memberships would be transferred to another location. I did so. My membership was transferred anyway, to a location too far for me to access, and was cancelled at that location. This gave them the right to charge me an additional two months payments because it's an active location to which I am required to give 60 days notice. I don't know about the legality of this, but it's definitely unethical and bad business. Stay away from Retro Fitness.

Retro Fitness - Very frustrated

My old email it's connected to my account and I have no access to my old email I need to start a new account and get rid of the old email. Been a loyal customer for 3 years and haven't been able to collect one reward for points or monitor my visits a
4.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Retro Fitness - Gym membership

No answer I did not get a response yet

Retro Fitness - W-2 forms

Nobody answered so I left a voice message for Mr.Michael

Retro Fitness - Bills on account

No answer left voicemail for number given.

Retro Fitness - Went to check in and membership is canceled

Just moved from Tim’s river to Lacey NJ when I went to check in at Lacey gym I had no barcode and now my membership comes up cancelled by Toms River owner. Now I can’t workout. How can they be?
Reply to reviews
I put my "team" membership on hold back in January 2018. Never told I needed to sign a form at front desk. the trainer at the time had surgery so all of her followers did the same. In June, I told front desk that I wanted to opt out of "team" membership. They said they...
1.6
I didn't like
  • Rigid cancellation policy with legitimate reasons for refund
  • Manager who would not keep account suspended
  • Managers attitude

Retro Fitness - Cheating and not canceling

I was a member for couple of years . My membership was no contract month to month. Trying to cancel it ,and it’s 4 months and they say it’s been pending tone approval. Left my number and try to contact a manager , no response. Horrible service. As to this date still no resolution. And it’s almost end of December 2018 .

Contact Retro Fitness

United States
Phone:
(732) 431-0062 ext 2

Retro Fitness - Keep getting wrong info

I contacted corporate once before and they said they changed my email for me to get into my points and it never got changed i have many points and i would like to redeem them
2.2