I went into the Hempstead location to try and have my husband membership cancelled because he is disable and did this behind my back the staff was rude and unhelpful. I'm disappointed in this gym and I'm very concerned about having people sign contracts you never seen I ask for a copy and there was a check in the place of the signatures. I will hire a lawyer to get out of this membership
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Retro Fitness Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "People smoking in the men's bathroom!!! SERIOUSLY??????..."
- " Are usually go once or twice a month to the Retro fitness gym in commack New York. I am extremely serious and disappointed. I lost my card..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "I RECENTY HAD MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE IN FOR SERVICE AT BAYRIDGE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM IN BROOKLYN AT 8635 18 AVE.I HAD AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON..."
- "When is someone going to do something about these people? I know these are only dog as most see it but these are our dogs. These people know..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."