I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown to me there was a problem with my account..I normally go to a different Retro..The worker at the counter ( who was rude and had a attitude ) wouldn't let me in ..So I asked to speak with the manager.
So I am speaking to Monica Sanchez who is the manager and I ask her if I could workout and resolve this issue when I go back to the Retro that I normally go to ..She tells me that I cant workout until this is rectified. .so I said to her that she would let soneone who wasn't a member workout for a week for free but you can't let a member in for 1 day until I clear this up..I said that this is poor customer service and wasn't Right .Her reply was that we expect more from our members. .My reply was I expect more fron a Manager who is A REPRESENTATIVE OF RETRO.
FITNESS..This MANAGER could have accommodated me ..It would've been very simple for her..Pretty disappointed..Pretty pist .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- " I workout at Charter Fitness in Park Ridge, IL. I've been with them for years and I've spent thousands (yes thousands) on personal training. I purchase bulk sessions and workout..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "I keep reading about rude Management at Perkins. Well here's another one at the Colonia NJ restaurant: Food and service is good but any time we've had a problem..."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."