I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown to me there was a problem with my account..I normally go to a different Retro..The worker at the counter ( who was rude and had a attitude ) wouldn't let me in ..So I asked to speak with the manager.
So I am speaking to Monica Sanchez who is the manager and I ask her if I could workout and resolve this issue when I go back to the Retro that I normally go to ..She tells me that I cant workout until this is rectified. .so I said to her that she would let soneone who wasn't a member workout for a week for free but you can't let a member in for 1 day until I clear this up..I said that this is poor customer service and wasn't Right .Her reply was that we expect more from our members. .My reply was I expect more fron a Manager who is A REPRESENTATIVE OF RETRO.
FITNESS..This MANAGER could have accommodated me ..It would've been very simple for her..Pretty disappointed..Pretty pist .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "Helen An reviewed Snap Fitness Spring Hill. November 28 at 4:33pm · ★☆☆☆☆ Just be careful if u didnt pay ur membership at springhill n using their gym often The owner (..."
- "The conditions at La Fitness / La Cienega Blvd continue to decline rapidly. It has gotten to the point of being "unsanitary". This weekend the men locker area was disgusting...."
- "My siblings and I ordered about 20 dollars worth of food from the Taco Bell in Woodbridge, NJ to come home and find a BUG in our food. Which caused..."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day. I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking. I could not..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."