Retro Fitness - Review about Membership from New York, New York

56 of 188 Retro Fitness reviews

Update added by user Jun 24, 2015

That is the transaction that they indeed charged me today. The embarrassment and calling a lier inform of other employees and customers was the most atrocious thing of this incident. Also the fact that I go just a few times a month and yet I was happy paying without even using the service!

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2015

Are usually go once or twice a month to the Retro fitness gym in commack New York. I am extremely serious and disappointed. I lost my card a few days ago and when I went back I updated my account with the new card both my girlfriend's account and mine. However they only updated my account and forgot to update hers. The next day I go with my girlfriend it turns out that they wouldn't let us in because she said that we needed to pay. My card worked I should've been able to stay. I asked the lady to check her paperwork from the day before , however she told me that she couldn't find anything and also call me a liar in front of so many people I was so embarrassed and furious. I have my statement on my bank that retro fitness took the money out of my account. For the customer service from this location is horrible they never know what they're doing. I decided to join this gym because I have a two-year-old daughter which I wanted to take advantage and bring for them to take care of. I only took her twice because when I went inside I saw the girl who is taking care of her texting and my baby crying also my baby pooped herself and she wouldn't change her. I was so furious as well. I will never recommend this retro fitness locations to anyone is the worst place that you can be at because of the employees are so inresponsible. I also tried calling the corporate office but I have not received any calls from them to justify anything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Membership
Review category
Fitness Centers
review #655743 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Retro Fitness? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
56 of 188 Retro Fitness reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.