Update added by user Jun 24, 2015
That is the transaction that they indeed charged me today. The embarrassment and calling a lier inform of other employees and customers was the most atrocious thing of this incident. Also the fact that I go just a few times a month and yet I was happy paying without even using the service!
Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2015
Are usually go once or twice a month to the Retro fitness gym in commack New York. I am extremely serious and disappointed. I lost my card a few days ago and when I went back I updated my account with the new card both my girlfriend's account and mine. However they only updated my account and forgot to update hers. The next day I go with my girlfriend it turns out that they wouldn't let us in because she said that we needed to pay. My card worked I should've been able to stay. I asked the lady to check her paperwork from the day before , however she told me that she couldn't find anything and also call me a liar in front of so many people I was so embarrassed and furious. I have my statement on my bank that retro fitness took the money out of my account. For the customer service from this location is horrible they never know what they're doing. I decided to join this gym because I have a two-year-old daughter which I wanted to take advantage and bring for them to take care of. I only took her twice because when I went inside I saw the girl who is taking care of her texting and my baby crying also my baby pooped herself and she wouldn't change her. I was so furious as well. I will never recommend this retro fitness locations to anyone is the worst place that you can be at because of the employees are so inresponsible. I also tried calling the corporate office but I have not received any calls from them to justify anything.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I went into the Hempstead location to try and have my husband membership cancelled because he is disable and did this behind my back the staff was rude and unhelpful...."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."