Perry Hall, Maryland

The machines are not clean.There isn't a culture of keeping the machines clean.

Management doesn't wash or wipe down the machines like they do at Planet Fitness,and the majority of the users don't wipe the machines down after use. The employees spend most of their time hanging out at the reception desk talking among themselves or wandering around the gym talking to the customers. I very seldom see anyone doing anything that relates to actual work. I got two of the worst colds that I've ever had this Winter,and I believe it was from working out here.

Also they are frequently out of paper towels or wipes and the bathroom soap dispensers are usually empty.Great people at this gym, just not the cleanest.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Retro Fitness. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Retro Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Retro Fitness gym equipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Retro Fitness?

Comments

I would have to agree 100%. Nothing is clean, bathrooms stink, and half of the time machines are broke. I have seen almost a whole row of treadmills that had something wrong with them at one time.